Re: help with pjsip make dep

I'm running the configuration script using Git Bash.  Is that not supported?  Does this fall under the same category as Cygwin?

On Thu, Aug 16, 2018 at 9:58 AM, AmarOk <amarok@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

"/usr/bin/sh: -c: line 1: syntax error: unexpected end of file" <= doesn't look like windows stuff. I don't think you are following this page https://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/Getting-Started/Windows?

On 08/16/2018 09:46 AM, Andrew Chen wrote:
Hello pjsip community,

I'm a new subscriber to this mailing list and a new user to pjsip.  I need some help with building pjsip on my Windows 7 machine.

I'm running make dep and I constantly get this make error:

/usr/bin/sh: -c: line 1: syntax error: unexpected end of file
make[2]: *** [C:/Users/achen/pjproject-2.7.2/build/rules.mak:223: depend] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory 'C:/Users/achen/pjproject-2.7.2/pjmedia/build'
make[1]: *** [Makefile:283: depend] Error 2
make[1]: Leaving directory 'C:/Users/achen/pjproject-2.7.2/pjmedia/build'
make: *** [Makefile:14: dep] Error 1

I've disabled as much of the media related options in the configure command:

$ ./configure --disable-sdl --disable-ffmpeg --disable-v4l2 --disable-openh264  --disable-libyuv --disable-libwebrtc --disable-oss --disable-sound --disable-video

but I just keep getting the same error.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

--
Andy Chen

*Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and any
attachments may be confidential. If you are not an intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender and permanently delete the e-mail and any
attachments immediately. You should not retain, copy or use this e-mail or
any attachment for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of the
contents to any other person. Thank you.*

Sébastien
0xC894BB01EEB2A9A9

Andy Chen
Sr. Telephony Lead Engineer