ICE over TCP? Implementation status?

Hi!

I am currently playing with icedemo. It's possible to be connected to the TURN server other TCP but not making an ICE session over TCP.

Is there any plan for implementing ICE over TCP https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6544 or any existing fork with that feature?

Have a nice day!

Note: The only line mentioning that is "The session objects (such as STUN session, TURN session, and ICE session) are the core object for maintaining the protocol session, and it is independent of transport (i.e. it does not "own" a socket). This way developers can reuse these session objects for any kind of transports, such as UDP, TCP, or TLS, with or without using PJLIB socket API." http://www.pjsip.org/pjnath/docs/html/ but I don't think ICE is really TCP capable with pj.

--
Sébastien
0xC894BB01EEB2A9A9