Could python pjsua play as a sip server for incoming registration request?

Hi:

I’m a newbie about pisip, I’ve downloaded and installed pjproject-2.7.2 on my linux. I wanna use python to implement the feature that receive and handle a incoming registration request.

But I learn from the python pjsua manual that, seems that pjsua have outgoing registration API while there have no ingoing registration API. Does incoming registration request could be handled by python pjsua? Or could python pjsua play as a sip server for incoming registration request? Could someone give suggestion?

Best Regards

Jinyan Du