Questions about `Attended transfer'

Hi All,
I am prototyping an application using pjsua2 Java APIs on the Android platform.
I have a question about 'Attended transfer'.
I used the SIP protocol for the first time and I am short of
background knowledge.
I would be happy if you give advice from an expert.

I could implement ’Attended transfer' using API Call#xferReplaces.
However, I am troubled because I can not do the following:
1. I want to detect that Alice and Carol have completed the
transfer.
2. I would like to know the name - RemoteUri - of the other person
after the transfer is completed by Alice and Carol.

Callback 'onCallTransferStatus' was only called on Bob 's terminal.
Alice and Carol 's Call object' s getRemoteUri will still be Bob.

I want to recognize that the other party has changed and the name of
the other party, but is there any way?