Gesendet: Montag, 28. Mai 2018 um 13:58 Uhr
Von: "Jan Skórczyński" <jskorczynski@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
An: pjsip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff:  Pjsip crashed on incoming/outgoing call since 2.7
Hello,

Recently I run this: http://www.pjsip.org/pjsip/docs/html/page_pjsip_sample_simple_pjsuaua_c.htm example on my linux machine. The only thing I changed was server address (my own opensips instance with mediaproxy support). Unfortunately it crashed right after making a call with error:

*** stack smashing detected ***

What's interesting when using pjsip 2.6 everything works fine. Crash occurs on version 2.7 and above (I tried 2.7, 2.7.1, 2.7.2).
I checked my opensips configuration and it looks ok, everything works with 2.6 (I can make calls etc.)

Can anyone tell me what has been changed in 2.7 and above? Do I need to change the way I'm making calls? Is "simple_pjsua" example up to date?

Thanks in advance