PJSIP library doens't work in release mode in Android devices

Hi,

I have a very peculiar behaviour in Android devices and I'm not sure what's the problem. I'm using ionicv2 framework and a cordova plugin https://github.com/symeonmattes/pjsip which gives me the ability to have VoIP calls in android devices.

In Short, although the application can makes calls when I run it in Android Studio through debug mode, it cannot makes any calls when I generate a signed APK. Both in debug and in signed APK the application registers to an asterisk PBX (I can see it in asterisk logs) but for some reason it doesn't work the make Call option.

So it seems that the issue is in the PJSIP library. Till the pjsua2JNI.Call_makeCall everything is called properly.

Furthermore, I activated the logs by adding android:debuggable="true" on application tag and I have the following message: MyLogWriter: 13:31:41.314 sound_port.c !EC suspended because of inactivity MyLogWriter: 13:31:43.508 utsx0xde578b4c !STUN timeout waiting for response MyLogWriter: 13:31:43.510 stuntp0xc742d7 .Session failed because STUN Binding request failed: STUN transaction has timed out (PJNATH_ESTUNTIMEDOUT) –

Any ideas on how I could fix it? It's very strange why it works in debug mode and not when I generate a signed apk

Thanks in advance