How to: change RTP port numbers (audio) and SDP negotiation process

Hello!

Is there any way to manually set port number for audio channel?  I mean the Media Port mentioned in Media Description section of SDP protocol in «INVIT»E SIP message.

Is there any way to handle a case when the «OK» SIP message contains unsupported Media Format at first position and supported Media Format at second position in Media Description section of SDP protocol.  Currently I’m getting error message that SDP has no active audio channel and connection cannot be established.

Any answer is highly appreciated. Thanks!

Best regards,

Dmitry