OPPO conference call device issues

Hello all,

I am working on an Android app that uses PJSIP 2.6 to make VOIP calls. Our conference call functionality generally works well, but it does not work when an Oppo device is the conference call bridge. Often, especially after a long time, the call audio will degrade and there is one way audio or significant audio delays on the bridge side. I am not sure why this happens, but I think it may have something to do with the sound drivers involved (OSS vs ALSA). What are some potential solutions to issues with sound drivers/smartphones that don't work well with pjsip?

Thanks,
Manav Dutta