Help needed in compiling PJSIP Library (pjsua)

Dear sir/madam,

Since one week i am trying to compile pjsip library with openssl for android architecture (armeabi, armeabi-v7a, x86).

Let me explain you about my problem, i have developed a VoIP application using pjsip sample called Csipsimple from Github. I have implemented all the things that was required in my app as per client requirement. But while uploading to play store app was rejected because of vulnerability issue. I am trying to compile but it is not providing me pjsua library with whole structure of files similar to csipsimple. Please help me to get through this.

Waiting for your positive response.

Regards,
Bhavin