Re: Integrating issue of G729 with latest version of PJSIP

Thanks for response dear. I already followed the tutorial, that you shared. There are two issue with that tutorial.
1) Its for very old version of PJSIP
2) When i tried, i got this message : " G729 is disabled ...yes"

So please guide me, how should i do

Thanks in advance