Re: SEGV in pjsip due to race condition (+ patch)

Hello All,

I am also experiencing SEGV on Android regarding the same issue.
After phone loses signal, when getting it back the phone might connect to and 2g network, the jump to 3g or 4g.
When it “jumps” between networks, the android ConnectivityManager publishes network disconnection and then connection.

So when we try to remove the account and re create it, in some rear situation PJSIP just crushes with SEGV.

What the PJ owners think about this patch ?

Thanks,
Oren