python pjsua logging

Hi All,

I have a python script that is testing SIP registrations through our SBC.
I want to log each of the transactions to easily troubleshoot failures.
It looks like the default logging behavior is to overwrite the file.

I see in the pjsua that there is an option to add a flag to append to file instead of overwriting it
log_file_flags=PJ_O_APPEND
http://www.pjsip.org/pjsip/docs/html/structpjsua__logging__config.htm

However the python documentation doesn't seem to support it.
http://www.pjsip.org/python/pjsua.htm#LogConfig

Is there any other way to configure this append behavior?

Thanks
--
Allen Michael Chan