Re: Conflicting licenses GPLv2 and BSD 4-clause

Hi,

Looking at the pjlib/src/pj/sock_linux_kernel.c implementation of pj_inet_ntoa(), it doesn’t appear to be thread-safe either!!

It uses a static char array:

    static char b[18];

The glibc workaround for this is to use a static char array per thread:

    static __thread char buffer[18];

Note - inet_ntoa() is now considered to be deprecated in favour of inet_ntop() - which uses a user supplied char array, is thread-safe, and handles IPV4 and IPV6 addresses [inet_ntoa() is IPV4 only].

Regards,

Ian