Von: herbert-f@xxxxxxx
An: pjsip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Datum: 19-Sep-2017 07:11:15 +0200
Betreff: Fw: Audio problems at Raspberry Stretch

Good morning, Does anyone have an idea for me?

Anfang der weitergeleiteten E-Mail
Von: herbert-f@xxxxxxx
An: pjsip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Datum: 14-Sep-2017 07:15:17 +0200
Betreff: Audio problems at Raspberry Stretch

Hi users,

I use pjsip since 2015 with C-Media-USB-Stick on Raspberry PI 2 (Jessie). It worked great.

At the new Raspbian Stretch I can't use PJSIP, because the audio quality is terribly.

I install pjsip with the following commands:

1. sudo ./configure --disable-sdl --disable-ffmpeg --disable-openh264 --disable-libwebrtc
(without --disable-libwebrtc the make-command provides an error).

2. make + clean + install

Audio-Tests:
1. aplay "wavefile"  - works great
2. pjsua - test: cc 0 0 works with --clock-rate=8000 better than higher clock-rate, but not good enough.

I try codecs, also PCMU, PCMA.

Other functions like call, answer ... work great.

What can I do that the audio also works like under Raspbian Jessie?
Excuse my _expression_ my english is not so good.

Bye
herbert

FreeMail powered by mail.de - mehr Sicherheit, Seriosität und Komfort