Using SIP user agent behind NAT

Hi

I am using simpleua.c sample in order to implement an audio recorder. This works well when the server and the client are in the same network, but when the server is on the Internet I am able to receive the audio stream, but not when the server closes the communication. The client in this case has 2 address: 1 is internal and the other one is public. My question is how to change simpleua.c in order to publish the external, public address to the server.

thanks
Bogdan Cristea