How to get remote hold event on local ?

Hi all,

I am not able to get remote hold call event on local.

Please me how can i get remote hold event on local.

--
Regards,
Mayur Tailor

DISCLAIMER:This e-mail and any attachment(s) transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the named addressee, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete it from your system. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the sender and do not necessarily represent those of Pratham Software or its affiliates or group companies, unless sender does so with due authority from Pratham Software. Electronic Correspondence cannot be guaranteed to be secure, timely or error free. This is subject to change without notice and is intended only for employees, Licensees and/or affiliates. We do not take responsibility for acting on time-sensitive instructions sent by email. Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail and attachments, if any, and/or any action taken in reliance of this e-mail, without the prior written consent of the sender is strictly prohibited. The recipient should check this e-mail and attachment(s), if any, for the presence of viruses and/or defects. Pratham Software accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus and/or defects transmitted by this email.