Why is PJSIP 2.5.5 not sending ACK after Asterisk sends the 200 OK packet

Greetings,
I'm facing a weird problem with PJSIP outgoing calls while using Asterisk server; after Wiresharking, we came to a conclusion that PJSIP (or our client) is not sending the ACK  when receiving the 200 OK packet before RTP starts and that's why the Asterisk server sends us a BYE.

This seems to happen ONLY when the client is registered on the server via TCP, but not via UDP. Via UDP everything seems to work fine for some reason, and client responds fine with ACK.
I can also send more detail and/or logs (pjsip/wireshark/asterisk) if required.
Does anybody have an idea where that could be fixed down in the C code? Because I'm actually using the PJSUA2 library built for Android, so perhaps I need to do some fixes/modifications of the pjsip code on my part and on my end to make this work fine.
Any help (and/or ideas) would be much appreciated.
Thanks in advance and kind regards,