Re: Memory Leak problem with Pool

Hi,

SIP INFO  is another alternative light weigh method which have been implemented in pjsip stack.
monitor the rtp audio or video stream is more accurate and stable than the signal method.
hope this can help you.

frank.

Hi Frank:

    Thanks for you replying!

     The state I want to get is the online state of the peer. I send UPDATE without SDP in a dlalog so that I can get a response. If the response is 404 or 481 or 408 or another none-2xx I think the session in the remote peer has been destroyed.  My company's Metting server dose not support anther keep alive method,  so I have to use sending UPDATE to get that taht state.

Best Regards,

LiuMeng