Re: (no subject)

Thank you all for you kind suggestions. We found the solution to this problem. When we import the project to android studio, somehow it defines port 6000 for SIP. So when we are calling from the other devices we have to call the port 6000. Otherwise you can change that port 6000 to 5060. This definition is done in MyApp.java.