From: pjsip [pjsip-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] on behalf of Bill Gardner [billg at wavearts.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2015 10:28 AM
To: pjsip at lists.pjsip.org
Subject: Re: (no subject)

Hi Brian,

The PJSIP code hides many of the structure definitions by defining only the type in the header,
while the actual structure is defined in the C file that implements the methods. This is akin
to having private members in a C++ class.

In your example regc->current_op is not defined in the header. You can modify the code by moving
the structure definition into the header (making the declaration public), or define an accessor method
to get the value of current_op.

Regards,

Bill