iOS issues with STUN and incoming audio

Hi,
I am facing audio issues while trying to use PjSip in an iOS app.
Issue 1. If I enable STUN I observe that audio works perfectly over WiFi, but on a 3G network there is absolutely no audio.
Issue 2. If I disable STUN, it works over WiFi. But on 3G I only receive audio during outgoing calls but on an incoming call there is absolutely no audio.
I have tried disabling VAD as suggested inhttp://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/Audio_Problems/Getting_Around_Nat, but no improvements I am using the latest build of pjsip created out of the trunk. And my code is more or less based on the siphon app.
Any help in this regard will be much appreciated.

Regards
Jyotirmoy