OnTransportStateParam missing TransportId

Since there isn't a Transport class with pjsua2, the only way of
identifying a transport is by TransportId. However in the OnTransportState
callback for the Endpoint, the OnTransportStateParam argument does not
contain the relevant TransportId (as far as I can tell), so I have no way
to know which transport's state is changing.

Can this information be added to the OnTransportStateParam struct? Or at
least have a way to set user data with a transport on transportCreate() and
then get access to that user data using information from
OnTransportStateParam?

- Brian