alt_pjsua crash on pjproject-2.2.1 while terminating the call !

Hi All,

I am a new learner of pjproject, but so far I can not lanuch the program al_pjsua.
Firstly, I downloaded the newest tarball file pjproject-2.2.1.tar.bz  from the  official  website.
Secondly,  followed the instruction of "http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/3rd_Party_Media_20"; to compile the source code  succesfully and generated the target program alt_pjsua  .
Thirdly, Did a test call to Asterisk or other server, all sip / rtp session worked well. But while the call terminated, alt_pjsua crashed at   	code "pj_assert(user_data == udp->user_data)"  of function transport_detach  in file transport_udp.c

I did not modify any source code of pjproject-2.2.1.tar.bz.   and the configure arguments is "./configure --disable-video --disable-speex-aec --disable-l16-codec --disable-gsm-codec --disable-g722-codec --disable-g7221-codec --disable-speex-codec --disable-ilbc-codec --disable-sdl --disable-ffmpeg --disable-v4l2 --disable-ssl --disable-opencore-amr --disable-silk"

Can Someone help to fix the problem, Thanks All.