pjsua early media

Hello,
I've been testing out the pjsua command line soft phone, and so far have had only one problem: I send an invite, then I don't hear anything between the 183  and the 200ok. Once the 200ok comes in , I believe everything is fine. I searched, but couldn't find anything suggesting other people have had problems. In the logs  (I put two up on https://gist.github.com/rndeon/8696535 , if anyone is so inclined), it looks like the program is doing some media stuff in that window, but I don't know enough about the inner workings to know how to proceed.
The system I'm calling into is one I know well. In the first of the Gist logs, it should play an explanatory prompt before the 503, and in the second one, a standard "please hold" before the 200ok comes in and the call is connected. I have verified this over and over with other soft phones.
Any suggestions?
Thanks a lot,
Ryan