To end call cleanly - iOS

Sadly, this is expected behavior as the hangup MUST be confirmed by the sip
partner (the other phone or whatever).
And that is exactly what PJSIP is doing.

To make it useful, and avoid user confusion, just do the following:
1. execute hangup
2. disconnect the conf_slot (disables audio)
3. update your UI, so that it looks like as the call was completed (e.g.
hangup succesfully)

The call will either timeout (in 32s) or hangup-ACK by the partner.

PS: Was also discussed in CSipSimple - and there exactly your described
behavior is done. (Sorry couldn't find the mailing list discussion).

---
Dennis Guse