Fix for building for Android MIPS & x86

We have an already patched build so the line numbers might be slightly off, I'd suggest opening the patch and applying it manually. I checked it against the latest (4716) build in subversion and the patch was still relevant.

Samuel Truscott
Software Engineer
UK:     +44 7408 848 136

6 Hays Lane, London, SE1 2HB, UK
truphone.com

Truphone Limited, registered in England and Wales (registered company number: 04187081). Registered office: CityPoint, One Ropemaker Street, London EC2Y 9SS. VAT No. GB 851 5278 19

This e-mail, and any attachment(s), may contain information which is confidential and/or privileged, and is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, copy or distribute this information in any manner whatsoever. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete it.