Greetings and a question

Hey all,

This is my first post to the PJSIP mailing list. Hopefully what I'm thinking of doing is possible with PJSIP, or indeed with SIP generally. I'm very new to SIP so my terminology may be off and my ideas may be wildly inappropriate.

Here's what I want to do: I want to set up a persistent SIP User Agent Server that simply redirects both ways. If a call comes in from a VoIP Service Provider, my UAS would send a redirect to the VSP pointing to a SIP User Agent Client. Similarly, if the UAC initiates a call, the UAS redirects the UAC to the VSP. This assumes that the UAC is registered with the UAS and the UAS is registered with the VSP.

Is the above scenario feasible? As I said, I'm new to SIP so I'm not sure, for example, whether the UAC needs to register with the VSP in order to receive an incoming call in this scenario. I'm hoping that I can just leave the UAC registered with the UAS and the UAS registered with the VSP and have it all magically work. :)

Thanks,
Dan