Sometimes my app don't wake up when it's in background state on iOS7

I've add the background requirement in the plist file and use the 'setKeepAliveTimeout' method to add a timer to my app when it's going to background mode.This method is called successfully, but sometimes my app won't wake up after it goes to background, however, sometimes it will.Once it wake up at the first timeout it will wake up at the consequent timeouts.I used the almost latest svn version of pjsip 2.1.

???? iPhone