on_incoming_call did not get called when my iOS app runs in background, especially used 3G

Hi,

I tried pjsip 2.1 and even latest 2.2 trunk but I still see from time to
time that on_incoming_call did not get called when my iOS app runs in
background (surely I have set it as a voip app), especially using 3G. So
in this case only when the app enters the foreground on_incoming_call
was called but the calling party had already hang up. After further
debugging the issue I found sometimes the tcp port seems to be blocked
entirely as my server keeping resending the invite message.

So any idea how to fix that ?