Build up a second call based on the sent ACK msg of a call

Well the title may sound a little confusing but it was hard to put it in just a line of title,so keep reading :)

So i am using sdp negotiation to connect two computer in a P2P manner meaning no SIP provider is used as a server. I create a unique SIP address using IP and port number in a and establish a call over a wi-fi Network between two computers.
user1 sip:192.168.1.111:5060
user2 sip:192.168.1.222:6060
i do this using an invite session creation:

status = pjsip_inv_create_uas( dlg, rdata, local_sdp, 0, &g_inv);??? //for UA creation according to already negotiated SDPs

status = pjsip_inv_invite(g_inv, &tdata);?????????????????????????? // create invite request

status = pjsip_inv_send_msg(g_inv, tdata);?????????????????????? // send invite request

on the receiver end, receiving an INVITE has also been handled.
Accepting an Invite on the CALLEE side would result into a call between the two computers.

I was wondering if it would be possible to add a third user to this scenario(user 3) where user 3 could listen to the conversation in a real-time manner( as user 1 and user 2 talk) . This is not an eavesdropping function since a request shall be sent from user 2 to user 3 to accept to listen to the conversation.
This is not a homework i am just trying to start up a model to use in my private vehicle.

Thanks for your time