G722 codec from intel IPP

Hi,

Has anybody used the G722 codec from Intel IPP within pjmedia?
I am thinking of using the IPP G722 codec instead of the one already available in pjmedia, to profit from the optimised code for better performance.

I am already using IPP G729 codec, as supported by pjmedia.
I noticed that IPP G722 codec is not supported by pjmedia.
Besides disabling the builtin g722 codec, I imagine I need to add similar table and functions as for G729.

Are there any pitfalls, or things to take care of, parameter settings, etc.?
Is someone already using this, and want to share the code?

Thank you,

Arie