Functioning of pjmedia_rtcp_get_ntp_time

Hi all,

I have a doubt about the functioning of `pjmedia_rtcp_get_ntp_time`:
The documentation [1] says it returns the "current NTP timestamp", but I'm
not sure about what _current_ means: being familiar with RTCP
specifications [2] I though it would return the timestamp corresponding
to the latest RTP packet received, but I was surprised in noticing that? _even when no RTCP or RTP packet has been received yet_? it returns some timestamp
which keeps increasing.
So my questions are:
- What is that timestamp that is returned _before_ RTCP packets are received? Is it some local timestamp or what?

- What is the timestamp that is returned _after_ receiving RTCP packets? How is it related to the RTCP/RTP stream?

?
Thanks in advance,
Davide

[1] http://www.pjsip.org/pjmedia/docs/html/group__PJMED__RTCP.htm#ga626c3b30e1467697f062918a2da4072a