audio path malpunction and pjsua deadlock

Good day!

While running my pjsip-based application on the Beagleboard xM, I've faced the following problem.

If microphone is programmatically enabled and disabled several times during call, audio path malfunction happens and parties do not hear each other any more, despite that call remains active.
After this call is terminated, it is impossible to perform more calls without programm restart.

The same problem happend with pjsua. As it is seen in the log file, pjsua was unable to stop audio stream and mutex is not being released.
This error only occurs if echo canceller with SPEEX algo is enabled.

Here are options used to compile my application:
Ubuntu 13.04 for arm
pjproject-2.1.0
empty ?pj/config_site.h( so PortAudio is default playback and recording lib)
-fPIC compile option (via ?user.mak)

The same issue is easily reproduced in the pjsua-app from pjsip distribution.

Please advise how to overcome this erroneous behaviour.

Thank you in advance!