IP Address Change Question

Hi,
	I have a question about pjmedia transports reacting to IP address changes. I happen to be on iOS 6 and 7, but I believe this is relevant for all platforms. When iOS undergoes an IP change, from disabling wifi, for instance, audio is still received at the device, but it is no longer heard at the destination - it becomes one-way. We believe that, unlike Asterisk, FreeSWITCH does not like it when the RTP/RTCP source changes during a call. You must reINVITE the call with an updated SDP that contains the IP address / port of the new RTP transport.

When the IP address changes, I follow the advice on the PJSIP IP address change page (http://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/IPAddressChange#iphone). While that updates the info in the Via header line (Via: SIP/2.0/TCP xx.xx.xx.xx:40001;rport...), it does not reinitialize or do whatever is necessary to restart the RTP transport. I?ve tried pjmedia_transport_detach, pjmedia_transport_media_stop, pjmedia_transport_close, and other media functions to try and get the media transport to dynamically recreate itself on the new interface, but those usually cause assertion failures or SEGFAULTs. What would I do to create a new transport and update the SDP?

Thank you,
Bill

Similar unanswered question: http://lists.pjsip.org/pipermail/pjsip_lists.pjsip.org/2009-December/009757.html