audio rerouting doesn't work - ios7 compatability

Hi Yosi,

The iOS 7 SDK support is indicated in ticket #1697 (
https://trac.pjsip.org/repos/ticket/1697). So as the ticket says, currently
PJSIP's audio session management only includes audio session category
setting and activation/deactivation of audio session. I/O route and
notifications should be handled by the app, that's why the function above
doesn't return success.

Regards,
Ming