strange ICE behaviour - PJNATH_EICEFAILED even though connection test succeeded....

Hi,

I've also experienced the same erratic behavior with ICE and
CSipSimple, which is based on PJSIP.

I'd be curious to know if there's any progress on this at all since it
seems to me to be a pretty important issue/bug?.

The only workaround I found was to disable STUN completely and relay
all my media directly through a TURN server - not ideal but it's a
temporary workaround.

Please keep the list posted if you find anything.

Cheers,

Peter

On Wed, Nov 27, 2013 at 1:10 PM, Privus 007 <privus007 at gmail.com
wrote:

>>* Hi all,
*>>>*> I've been experimenting with latest CSipSimple which is based
on PJSIP 2.1
*>*> and I believe I have found a possible bug in STUN/ICE implementation.
*>>>*> I've exchanged emails with the CSip developer but I believe this is a
*>*> PJSIP issue at core.
*>*> I'm reproducing the post I sent to the CSip dveloper group instead of
*>*> writing a new one.
*>>>*> Has anyone seen this type of behaviour before?
*>>>*> Thanks*