mjsip to pjsip help

Hello,
    First of all I would like to apologize if this is not the right
place for posting this. We are looking for an expert for migrating our
mjsip code into pjsip based code. Currently we have a SIP useragent
built on mjsip that dials a number and streams the audio to RTMP. Upon
research we have come to know that mjsip does not support out of band or
RFC dtmf tones. Since there are so less voip providers who support DTMF
via sip info, we are looking to convert the application into pjsip with
DTMF settings that can be altered in the configuration. If someone
expert here is willing to take this , please contact me off list and we
can discuss further. We are willing to properly compensate for the work.

Thank you
Linux Guy