Lost audio on resuming held call on pjsip 2.0.1

Hi Chris,

I believe this is what the RFC says:
   However, in the
   case of RTP, the mapping from a particular dynamic payload type
   number to a particular codec within that media stream MUST NOT change
   for the duration of a session.  For example, if A generates an offer
   with G.711 assigned to dynamic payload type number 46, payload type
   number 46 MUST refer to G.711 from that point forward in any offers
   or answers for that media stream within the session.  However, it is
   acceptable for multiple payload type numbers to be mapped to the same
   codec, so that an updated offer could also use payload type number 72
   for G.711.
So PJSIP's offer is valid.

Regards,
Ming