deflate support project

Getting this to work well without unnecessary changes to the api has
taken more effort than I expected.  Pool's lack of free/realloc makes
using zlib's api a bit awkward, but I'm ready for initial review.

I started breaking the changes into logical units and pushing to a repo
on github.  The changes can be viewed at:

  https://github.com/jhcloos/pjproject/compare/master...deflate

Or, for local perusal:

  :; git clone https://github.com/jhcloos/pjproject
  :; cd pjproject
  :; git checkout -t remotes/origin/deflate
and:
  :; git diff master..deflate
or:
  :; git log master..deflate

Once things are ready I'll reformat from git to svn-able patches.

The issues I'm most concerned about are allowing the body to be encoded
for sending or decoded for parsing w/o the caller explicitly having to
do so and whether zlib will allocate too much vm given that it expects
to be able to free() what it allocates.

The alternative would be to encode/decode as needed, every time it is
needed.  I beleive that would require significant changes to the parser.

All critisism, review and thoughts are welcome.

Also, I cannot seem to get a fax through for the Contrib Agreement.
Can I email the tif instead?  If so, where to?

Thanks,

-JimC