Problems with Outbound Calls

Hello Omar,
  Thanks so much for the reply.  Regarding wireshark: Ive not heard of that
I will have to look into it to see if I can use it to collect some more data.  My provider
does not require registration it works based on the IP address of my machine.
The domain name they use is: outbound.vitelity.net however they list this on their site:

Proxy: sip29.vitelity.net (66.241.99.28)
Outbound Proxy: outbound.vitelity.net

Since I am using the test sip.c app there is nothing in it that would allow me to test
with any proxy.  Is there code I could add to the account section that would accomplish
the same thing?

Thanks for the heads up on the password.  It was just a test user so no big deal, easily
deleted but should probably not be in there regardless.

New sip.c example if needed:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/61083309/www/content/sip.c

-Ted