What is ICE ?

Hi ????? ?????, thanks for the response

1. If only one side has symmetric NAT, we should use TURN, too. Otherwise,
we'll get one way audio
2. In my case, I use Kamailio as SIP proxy. Does Kamailio interfere with
ICE behavior ? Because I see that Kamailio detect NAT when
client REGISTER, if it see client is NATed, it will force client to use
rtpproxy
3. What you mean by TCP, when calling, I thought voice is transmitted
through UDP ?