Detecting incoming DTMF (Manmeet Singh)

The pjmedia_stream_set_dtmf_callback() is internally hooked in
RFC-2833/4733 detection code in stream.c.

PJSIP currently supports (unfortunately) no inband DTMF detection. It does
support RFC-2833 (RFC-4733). This also mentioned in the feature overview of
PJSIP as well as FAQ. Support for SIP:INFO digits can easily be arranged by
your own 'parser' for the INFO messages.

There are however some people who have implemented inband DTMF detection,
but this has never been submitted to the community. I also fired this
question once, but at the end I didn't need it anymore.
You could re-use parts of e.g. SpanDSP to make your own 'plugin'
(port-device), alike WAV file-writer (see src-tree in pjmedia). Here you
can feed your detection code with the decoded stream and fire a callback in
case of detection.

With regards,
Eize