Crash when using SILK codec in pjsua_media_channel_update

Hi,

When using the SILK codec, I'm seeing a crash on incoming calls.

Preliminary investigation shows that it's being caused by the following code:

pjsua_media.c:2587

/* Disable VAD, if this option is specified. */
    if (pjsua_var.media_cfg.no_vad) {
        si->param->setting.vad = 0;
    }

It seems that the param struct is NULL at this point in time, causing a crash when it's dereferenced. Earlier in the function, I can see a call to pjmedia_stream_info_from_sdp and have verified that the param struct is being set on the stream info struct (si). But it seems that somehow between that function call and the code above the param struct is lost?

In my testing, this only happens when using the SILK codec (both 8k and 16k are exhibiting the crash). I am specifying that VAD should be disabled when I initialize PJSIP, by setting true on no_vad in pjsua_media_config.

If anyone knows how this might be fixed , I would be grateful to see a solution.
Truphone Limited, registered in England and Wales (registered company number: 04187081). Registered office: 4 Royal Mint Court, London EC3N 4HJ. VAT No. GB 851 5278 19

This e-mail, and any attachment(s), may contain information which is confidential and/or privileged, and is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, disclose, copy or distribute this information in any manner whatsoever. If you have received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete it.