Steps to generate SIP REGISTER message

Abhishek,

You just need to init the stack and add an account using,
pjsua_acc_add<http://www.pjsip.org/pjsip/docs/html/group__PJSUA__LIB__ACC.htm#gad6e01e4e7ac7c8b1d9f629a6189ca2b2>.
You don't need to call any other method separately  to respond to 401. The
stack by itself sends the modified REGISTER with authentication if you have
provided the authentication details in the account that you are adding.

Regards,
Anil.