What is master port and port zero ?

Hello Khoa,

If following links don't clarify things then please do let me know. Then
I'll try and give you a snapshot of the complete scenario of how the
conference is designed in pjsip.

snd_port http://www.pjsip.org/pjmedia/docs/html/group__PJMED__SND__PORT.htm
master_port
http://www.pjsip.org/pjmedia/docs/html/group__PJMEDIA__MASTER__PORT.htm
port
http://www.pjsip.org/docs/latest-2/pjmedia/docs/html/group__PJMEDIA__PORT.htm

The media clock/timing extends the media port concept that is explained
inMedia Ports Framework
<http://www.pjsip.org/docs/latest-2/pjmedia/docs/html/group__PJMEDIA__PORT.htm>.
When clock is present in the ports interconnection, media will flow
automatically (and with correct timing too!) from one media port to another.

There are few objects in PJMEDIA that are able to provide clock/timing
to media ports interconnection:

  * Sound Device Port
    <http://www.pjsip.org/docs/latest-2/pjmedia/docs/html/group__PJMED__SND__PORT.htm>
    The sound device makes a good candidate as the clock source, and
    PJMEDIAPortable Sound Hardware Abstraction
    <http://www.pjsip.org/docs/latest-2/pjmedia/docs/html/group__PJMED__SND.htm>is
    designed so that it is able to invoke operations according to timing
    driven by the sound hardware clock (this may sound complicated, but
    actually it just means that the sound device abstraction provides
    callbacks to be called when it has/wants media frames).
    SeeSound Device Port
    <http://www.pjsip.org/docs/latest-2/pjmedia/docs/html/group__PJMED__SND__PORT.htm>for
    more details.

  * Master Port
    <http://www.pjsip.org/docs/latest-2/pjmedia/docs/html/group__PJMEDIA__MASTER__PORT.htm>
    The master port usesClock Generator
    <http://www.pjsip.org/docs/latest-2/pjmedia/docs/html/group__PJMEDIA__CLOCK.htm>as
    the clock source. By usingMaster Port
    <http://www.pjsip.org/docs/latest-2/pjmedia/docs/html/group__PJMEDIA__MASTER__PORT.htm>,
    it is possible to interconnect passive media ports and let the
    frames flow automatically in timely manner.
    Please seeMaster Port
    <http://www.pjsip.org/docs/latest-2/pjmedia/docs/html/group__PJMEDIA__MASTER__PORT.htm>for
    more details.

Regards