Custom Session Negotiation

Hi Tim,
         I guess probably you are using below part of *transport_encode_sdp()
*function * *to add your custom attribute to sdp.

if (1)
{
/* Say we add a proprietary attribute here.. */
pjmedia_sdp_attr *my_attr;

my_attr = PJ_POOL_ALLOC_T(sdp_pool, pjmedia_sdp_attr);
pj_strdup2(sdp_pool, &my_attr->name, "X-adapter");
pj_strdup2(sdp_pool, &my_attr->value, "some value");

pjmedia_sdp_attr_add(&local_sdp->media[media_index]->attr_count,
local_sdp->media[media_index]->attr, my_attr);
}

 I think you are probably substituting in the above block 'X-adapter' with
your custom attribute. The problem is that pjmedia_sdp_attr_add function
highlighted above is adding that parameter as a media parameter and hence
it will come as a media parameter.

You can instead substitute the above line with
pjmedia_sdp_attr_add(&local_sdp->attr_count,local_sdp->attr,my_attr); and
try again. Hopefully this should solve your problem!

Regards,
Sandeep