[PJSIP] Session Timer and 422 response

Hi all,

I'm trying to implement session timer support (RFC4028) in my application (based on PJSIP 2.0.1).
As described in documentation, I use SIP Session Timers support module (RFC 4028 - Session Timers in SIP).

My implementation is quite simple, just using the module as this :

First, initialization of the module with pjsip_timer_init_module
After INVITE session creations with pjsip_inv_create, I set the use of
Session Timers with pjsip_timer_init_session(inv, &timer_settings).
And that's all.

When proposing accepted values by the proxy, no problem, everething's working well, refresh is properly done.
But handling 422 responses in case timer is too small crashes.

File? : sip_timer.c
Function : pjsip_timer_process_resp
Line : 744

When trying to get original INVITE request, invite_req member of invite
session passed as parameter is NULL and is never set in sip_inv.c (I
added some logs to ensure it).
This member seems to be set only for redirection cases?

I manage to get it working by replacing use of inv->invite_req by inv->invite_tsx->last_tx;
I don't know if the proposed fix is a valid one, because I'm surprised no one else (or at least I did not find any mention of this issue) ask for this kind of issues with Session Timers support.

If I'm wrong, any help is welcomed :-)

Regards,
Romain