Most active talker in Conference

Hello All,

I need help to add feature where PJSip can communicate the most active
talker in the conference to the application. Is there any known way
(existing API or code) anyone can help me with?

If there is none, I am thinking of creating a conf registration function
which can register a callback and the callback would get all these
details when the conference is running. Please suggest if this is the
right way of achieving the Most Active Talker feature.

Regards
Manmeet