use stream as audio device

Hey Alez,
PJLIB actually has functionality to record audio and write to file, so one
possible way to do this is to modify pjlib's write to file functionality to
stream out to a serial line. For example, I know you can run pjsua with the
--null-audio option to run it without an audio device and then record
incoming calls to a wav file. The recfile sample executable has a basic
example of recording from the microphone to a .wave file, you might start
there to look at the pathway for how recording is done, and then modify as
you need.