Avoid Stun Turn request for certain Call

Hi,
I have been using PJSIp for my iOS app, and it work like charm.
I have a custom requirement where i have two scenarios.

   1. When i make a peer to peer call i require stun and turn request.
   2. When i make call via gateway, i don't require stun and turn request.

Right now in both scenarios my app make stun and turn request, I want to
avoid it when the call has to be send via gateway, cause my app already
know when to send call via gateway and when to try for direct.

So is there a way, where i can give the stun and turn parameters
dynamically, like just set them when my app tries to make peer to peer
call, and set them off when my app makes call via gateway

Regards
Rs